Off-Road Camper Trailer | Split System Air Conditioning
A great way to stay comfortable when you are camping
STAY COOL IN SUMMER
- Another World First - split system air conditioning in a camper trailer!
- Split System reduces humidity inside the tent for a more comfortable sleep
- Adjustable air vents for independent control - no more arguments!
- Enhance your holidays allowing you to stay cooler in summer
- Conveniently and securley mounted in dedicated compartment above the Delta Gullwing Multibox.
- Air is recirculated from the tent for improved efficiency and reduced humidity
- 240V Operation - requires a 240V source to operate (site power or generator)
- Cooling Output: 2.2kW
This kit includes:
- Air Handler Unit with adjustable air direction and full temperature and power control - reach through from bed for easy adjustment. Zippered cover protects Air Handler when traveling.
- Condenser Unit - Isolated from Air Handler. Located in right side of Delta Gullwing Box. Delta box door can be held down and slightly open to allow air flow but remain protected from the weather and help with noise suppression.
- Extended Tent Air Section - this is integrated into the front wall and attaches to Airconditioning unit with velcro, zippered section. If you don't require the airconditioner, you can zipper this section back to the front wall and use window as normal for airflow - the rest of the time it travels folded up with the tent body inside the camper trailer.
Click on the thumbnails below for a larger image: