Giving Australian Families a great Package on a New Classic offroad camper trailer
We just love young families at Kimberley. Most of us at Kimberley go camping with them and we personally know the traps and tricks needed for a great family package.
So we have had put together a special package for families.
Most importantly we have put together a special price for this package of only $41,950! ex the factory. You will need to add the dealer delivery and transport charges onto this for the final price in your State.
This will be just on 1,020 kgs tare weight. Fully loaded with the water in both tanks and all your gear, you will be under 1500kgs. This suits nearly all the SUVs and 4WD’s.
Kimberley Off-road Camper Trailers Family Package
(For a Limited Time Only)
Add transport and dealer delivery charges for your state from your local dealer.
Click on the right to register your details and we'll email you a link to a Download a special 7 page detailed description, specification, and detailed price options brochure.
Our Classic Model has always offered a great set of options for an unbeatable price!Now we've taken the standard Classic model off-road camper trailer and added some great family features and packaged it all together for an unbeatable price - only RRP $41,950! You will need to add the dealer delivery and transport charges onto this for the final price in your State.
This Australian made off-road camper trailer will be just on 1,000 kgs tare weight. Fully loaded with the water in both tanks and all your gear, you will be under 1500kgs. This suits nearly all the SUVs and 4WD’s.
This package includes:
- Classic Kamper in White (list of standard inclusions shown at end of this page below)
- Second Bedroom that will cater for 3 family members and it zips easily on the rear
- Dual Water tanks with a total of nearly 190 litres capacity
- Visiflow system for pumping from the stream or billabong for continuous hot showers by the family
- Drawbar extension to handle most barn door 4WD and SUV
- Aeropod storage on the front which is water and dust proof*
Plus it comes as standard with the NEW 2017:
- Extra front pantry drawer accessible by all the family members
- Master locking kitchen
The Classic Kamper includes:
- One piece polyethylene liner that keeps the water and dust out because of Kimberley’s unique way of fitting the canvas between the liner and metal side and chassis.
- Patented Delta front gullwing lid that deflects rocks and gibbers far better than any material based system.
- Diesel hot water system which is virtually instant
- Hot and Cold water outside on drivers side and built into kitchen draw
- 2 Burner cooker and griller
- Large sliding pantry
- Large fridge slide
- Ventilated Gullwing storage for the fridge and food with patented air filtration and circulation system
- Vertical Pantry in stainless steel for oils, bottles and sauces
- LED lighting in the Gullwing
- 25W Solar panel that constr=antly trickle charges the batteries with sunlight
- 10Amp MPPT controller which can be used for other remote solar panels that don’t have a controller up to 180W capacity. (switch system included but Anderson plug connection for remote solar and the solar are options)
- Stainless steel master glide out kitchen. Will open and glide out on the roller bearings and locks into place.
- Dual cutlery and plate storage
- Dual drawer pantry system
- Dual long storage pockets for long tongs, sharp knives out of the way from family members
- Rear stainless steel work bench when the Kamper is closed
- Rear access door for packing and unpacking the kamper without having to open it.
- Dual layer Foam Queen size mattress
- 140 Ahrs of AGM batteries
- 10 Amp intelligent charger
- USB outlets inside the Kamper and inside the gullwing
- 12V outlets inside the kamper and inside the gullwing
- 240V outlets inside the kamper and outside as well
- 6.7m Kwik awning that is 2.2m wide (14,7sq m or roof area)
- Front Awning over kitchen with poles and straps so it does NOT need pegs in the ground
- Rear awning that pulls out to provide addition rear shade or wind protection while still have rear mesh window protection
- Both mesh and canvas doors on each side.
- 4 mesh and canvas windows all opposite in position to capture air flow
- Hard floor covered in simulated wood finish wood
Off-road Camper Trailer
Classic Family Package
Specification, photos and option pricing PDF
See the new waterless toilet option and Toilet Suite
(Click on the images below)
Delta Gullwing Front Storage Box
This is a large 1500L aluminium storage box with three seperate storage areas. The included Fridge slide suits most 80L fridges and some 110L models. Slide out Pantry for plenty of food storage as well as cooking pots / pans and general foodstuffs.
Kwik Awning with Tropical Roof and Rear Bedroom
Plenty of space for everyone and room to sleep 2 adults and up to 3 children
Kitchen Slide Storage
Part of the stunning "U Shaped" kitchen, there is plenty of room for utensils, crockery and food. Compartments are especially designed to suit plates, utensils etc.
- easy clean stainless steel construction
- segmented compartments for dedicated storage to prevent items moving around excessively
- cutlery drawer & long utensil drawer
- crockery compartment
- food / miscellaneous compartment
- water & dust sealed
Dual 70L + 120L Water Tanks
Polythylene water tank mounted at the rear of the camper trailer. Features heavy duty aluminium shield which holds it in place. (Photo shows Optional Water Tank Outlet Tap - not included)
Twin Tube Shocks& Electric Brakes
Our camper trailers can be fitted with Electric Drum Brakes, Over-ride Disc Brakes or Disc Brakes with Electronic Activation.
Electric drum brakes and twin-tube shock absorbers suit this lighter weight application but we recommend Disc brakes with mono-tube shock absorbers for best off-road performance.
Our extended tent gives you more useable floor space - enough for a small table with chairs or use the space as a quick place for the kids
If you are touring around and only setting up camp for short stays, our 2.0 x 6.7m Kwik Awning is perfect for you. This can be erected with no ground poles and can be folded away with the Kamper for a quick pack up. This is the longest awning in the industry!
The Classic has a zip sewn into the rear tent wall so that it is ready to accept one of our super quick zip-on kids bedrooms.
As shown above with optional bedroom - As shown above with optional bedroom - Plenty of room for 2-3 children. Bedroom zips on to rear of tent. Safe for kids as only acces is through rear of tent body.
140Ah AGM Batteries
Deep Cycle AGM Batteries are very different from starting batteries. They have much thicker lead plates and are measured in Amphour capacity.
- Absolutely maintenance free
- no acid to check
- no topping up with water
- saving on maintenance costs
- no maintenance errors
10A Battery Charger
The standard charger is a 10A Multi-stage charger. There is also a 40A charger available as an option. Both are true "connect and forget" chargers. Once the charger has completed its charging cycle, it drops to a safe "float" voltage to maintain the batteries charge. It monitors charging voltage, current and time to make a truly smart decision about when to stop charging. The output of the charger is also perfect for all sensitive DC applications like computers and mobile phone chargers.
Waterless Eco-friendly Toilet Option
The waterless toilet stores perfectly in the front Gullwing:
- Up to 80 Uses
- Has constant fan operation to accelerate composting process
- Odour free
Waterless Eco-friendly Toilet
There is an optional Toilet Suite which is larger than the normal ensuite:
- Toilet is placed on carry base and fan exhaust connected
- Privacy screen to shower
More than a Fridge Slide
Not only is our fridge slide all alloy with ball bearing slides (locking) but also included is:
- deep tray that contains any spills
- fan exhaust system (patented) that extracts the heat generated by the fridge and takes new air in through a filter system.
- 12V power outlet for the fridge
Another 1.8 sq m of storage space
There is hidden space on top of the Kimberley Gullwing which is invaluable for families:
- Tie down a spare tyre
- tie down a canvas rack sak
- carry your firewood here
The size of the Master Kitchen Preparation Area and food storage area in Drawers
- Shows hot and cold water plumbed into sink
- LED light at the sink
- Utensil storage for outside fire or BBQ plate
- All Alloy drawers and base but stainless steel top and front.