Giving Australians a New Standard for Families wanting to spend in the thirties
Over the past 10 years, Kimberley have progressively upgraded their range of camper trailers with features often requested by customers.
It meant that a lot of those “built up” features involved a cost included with every model. After a review of what features are actually utilized by customers, we rationalized the models so that some of these features are now options rather than forcing customers to take (and pay for) items they will never use.
Examples of this list included the Selecta-Swing-Away® adaptor that is welded on the rear of the chassis. It includes a set of high Mpa compression tube fittings and a quick connect electrical connection for a secondary licence plate lamp if required. This was quite expensive in manufacture and included in every model even though less than 10% of customers use a swing-away unit. You can still choose this but it is now optional. Likewise with the boat loader mounts, the concealed safe, the all weather window, fan extraction system and other items.
This allowed Kimberley to focus on the feature list that customers list as a core set for a Classic Kimberley Kamper and of course we
include the diesel hot water system and the 25W solar panel for trickle charging the battery as it minimises expensive battery damage.
Download the 2018 Brochure for Prices and specs of Classic Kamper starts at $42,730**
Kimberley's goal is to have the best price for a given specification. So we have checked this specification and price** and it is way better
published price of any Off Road Camper Trailer to a similar Spec (as of today).
We even beat the budget camper trailer builders who use Chinese tents at this price when all their add-ons are totalled to try to meet this Spec. Go Aussie, Go Australian!!!
**This price is ex-factory in Ballina. Price Excludes Dealer & Delivery charges. Specifications and inclusiona may change. Please consult your dealer.
Option Prices shown in the Detailed Pricebook Download on the right of the panel above..
Visit or talk with a Dealer now!
You will get:
- Kimberley Innovation
- Kimberley Quality
- Kimberley After Sales Support
- 5 Year Chassis Warranty
- Australian Designed and Manufactured in Ballina NSW
Click on the image below for our free ebooks
Standard in every 2018 model: Lithium Batteries, all super-light Black Optima Solar arrays with new smart controllers, and the Smart Touch Plus. This system only reads information and is NOT a remote control system. We still use traditional switches. Most models have Smart refrigeration and all are equipped for the automated waterless toilet if you choose this option.Lithium Batteries on EVERY KIMBERLEY MODEL.
- 200Ahr Lithium Battery in every model
- 600Ahr available for Kruiser S, T Class
- Bluetooth connected for monitoring and event records
- Charges at twice the speed of conventional AGM or Lead crystal batteries
- Great weight reduction.
- Long cycle life
SMART TOUCH PLUS on EVERY KIMBERLEY MODEL.
- NEW Gorilla Glass high definition display in every model
- Batteries, water tank levels on all models.
- Solar, Inverter, Fridge and Freezer temp and power on selected models
- Smartphone bluetooth connected for every model.
- With Kimberley SmartRV on Wifi*, there is remote service access to your system from anywhere in the world. Security feature prevents spamming.
Smartphone app for every model: easy to follow second screen:
- for battery, water levels, grey water, solar system, refrigeration.
- Bluetooth connection : no internet needed.
- "Future proof" with planned CI-Bus compatibility to Dometic, Truma, and Alko products. This should enable remote control of air-conditioning and heating from your smartphone. (CI-Bus is Caravan Industry Bus which Kimberley is committed to)
- 80 uses, no smell, no need for dump station.
- Available in every model and equipped with:
- a booster fan,
- a 12V heater
- and a removable liner.
STABILITY IN TOWING
With lighter vehicles and improved vehicle braking, there is a greater need for more efficient braking in caravans. Simply put: if the vehicle is lighter and brakes faster and stronger than the caravan, the caravan inertia will push to a jack knife scenario. The solution is to have stronger and more powerful brakes in the caravan that act as a "parachute" behind the vehicle.
Kimberley have released the most powerful disc braking ever with Lightweight ventilated disc braking and dynamic Kimberley callipers.
As a comparison these are significantly more powerful than the Alko disc system because of a higher controlled hydraulic pressure.
- Using Lithium and Superlight solar achieves Weight reduction of: 60kgs -120kgs : easier to tow, longer range
- Matching Wheels and Tyres for European 120mm PCD standard:
- Match Landrover Discovery 3, 4 & 5 , Range Rover, Touareg, Amarok.
Thanks for your interest in Kimberley Offroad Caravans and Camper Trailers. The Kimberley factory in Ballina is closed for the week of 6 - 10 July 2015 so our employees can head out for some camping of their own!
The good news is our dealers are open and eager to talk to you, find your nearest Kimberley Dealer HERE. Don't forget our extensive range of eBooks you can download for FREEHERE. If you have an emergency you can contact the Service Emergency Number 02 66206820 (please leave a message and we'll call you back)